make world multiuser...

Robert Leo Hilliard Heuer robert at altavoz.net
Fri Apr 25 15:27:20 PDT 2003

Hallo!

   I -know- it's better to upgrade a system in single user mode. But,
some of my machines are far far away. If we minimize the rc.conf file,
As long as the upgrade process lasts, I can access the machine via SSH
if it exists a copy con RAM... I've tested copying the sshd binary to
sshd_test, stop sshd and run sshd_test to have control over the machine.

   Does some1 had to do a full upgrade to the system remotely, following
the /usr/src/Makefile instructions, all but boot -s ???

Thanks in advance.

--
There's a daemon locked up on your PC...
Unleash it with FreeBSD!