demise of majordomo and unsubscribing to lists?

Steven G. Kargl kargl at troutmask.apl.washington.edu
Fri Apr 25 12:04:58 PDT 2003

W. Sierke said:
[ Charset windows-1252 unsupported, converting... ]
> "Steven G. Kargl" wrote:
> > How does one determine which mailing lists one is currently subscribed?
> > How does one unsubscribe from the mailing lists if one could determine
> > the lists?
>
> I have to agree that the mailman interface isn't particularly friendly to
> first-timers.
>
> Follow the second link in the footer of a message you've received from the
> list (the unlabeled one starting http://).

I use elm or mutt, so following a link isn't that simple.
You're also assuming I have web browser access, which I do
at the moment, but tomorrow I'll have only telnet/ssh access to
my non-web based accounts.

--
Steve
http://troutmask.apl.washington.edu/~kargl/