Mouse cursor in text mode

Alexey Chuprinin walker at securities.com.ru
Fri Apr 25 05:31:54 PDT 2003

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answers.

Unfortunately both advices don't help.
Although may be it was mistyping in DoubleF's letter:
options SC_ALT_MOUSE_CURSOR
cause error while config execution. But I found that there is
options SC_ALT_MOUSE_IMAGE
and with it I got the wanted result :)

I hope that good description for the most of options in kernel for
FreeBSD 5.0 will be released soon. :)

--
Best regards,
 Alexey