urgent

CARTER Anthony a.carter at cordis.lu
Fri Apr 25 02:33:02 PDT 2003

I think, although I am not sure, that this calls for your backups...You do
have backups, don't you?

I have no idea of the actual functionality of rm -rf, but someone may be able
to (I am not that technically aware) or restoring an older inode table, but
this is low-level debugging stuff...I am not even sure it will work, or if it
is indeed the inode table (there is also superblock...)...

Sorry I can't help more than that...

Best Regards,
Anthony Carter