Vinum in FreeBSD 4.x branch

Stijn Hoop stijn at win.tue.nl
Thu Apr 24 00:17:15 PDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 09:01:56AM +0930, Greg 'groggy' Lehey wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 April 2003 at 16:48:34 +0100, Duncan Young wrote:
> >
> > 1) No root disk support (well I last time I checked it didn't).  This is
> > main reason not to use vinum.
>
> As has been mentioned in this thread already, this is no longer the
> case.

On -STABLE, or -CURRENT only? Is there a document available that describes the
setup? I'd love to put some of those old 2 G SCSI drives to better (root
mirror) use :)

--Stijn

--
"Coca-Cola is solely responsible for ensuring that people - too stupid to know
not to tip half-ton machines on themselves - are safe. Forget parenting - the