freebsd

Jalle defacto at home.se
Wed Apr 23 14:42:36 PDT 2003

Well, FreeBSD doesn't really install from floppies...
You can use virtually any other way imaginable to install FreeBSD, but not
floppies. Sure, you use them to start up the installation, but you must do
the actual installing from some other media.

Maybe netbsd or openbsd would be a better choice for an old Mac?

Good luck anyway!

/Jalle