Troubleshoting with nat

Badaceanu Emanuel emy_n76 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 23 05:46:14 PDT 2003

Hello,
I have two subsnet Class C and I tried to make nat
between two network cards and the results of my works
it is:
- ping from the computer situeted in the network 1 on
the first card it's ok;
- ping from the computer situeted in the network 1 on
the second card it's ok;
But, ping from the computer situeted in the network 1
on the other computer situeted in the network 2 it's
failed.
It is set gateway_enable="YES", my daemon ROUTED it's
on, my address it's set ok, but ... I don't understend
why don't worked.

Please help me!!!

I wait your answer.