https://

Philip Hallstrom philip at adhesivemedia.com
Tue Apr 22 14:27:17 PDT 2003

No, mod_ssl allows you to have a secure (ie. https://) site.  Getting rid
of the popup message depends on the browser.

On mozilla and friends you can just check the box "don't bug me about this
for this site again".

On IE, you have to view the certificate, install it, then view it's path,
click on the root certificate (also created by you), and install that as
well.  Then they won't get the message.  Note that this doesn't work for
ie on the mac which will get the popup on *every* page (at least it always
did for us).

-philip