IOMEGA Click Drive

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at clunix.cl.msu.edu
Mon Apr 21 06:40:45 PDT 2003

> > Trying to figure out how to mount a IOMEGA Click drive in my laptop. The
> > device shows up as adf0 but when trying to mount it I get bad superblock
> > size.
> >
> > Any hint's would be welcome

> Do you need to build a file system on it first?  eg fdisk/disklabel/newfs
> stuff?

To add to my own response (sorry) I don't really know what an IOMEGA Click
drive is and a 'man adf' got me nothing.   Should it be treated as a floppy
drive?  If so, you probably don't really want to mount it at all.   Check
out info for readingwriting floppies in documentation and archives if that
is the case.

////jerry