freebsd power off automatically

yew chin yutaka82 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 21:26:10 PDT 2003

dear Joshua,
i'm sorry, i forget to mention that i already comment
out the default apm0 disable line
i insert a new "device apm0" after that
i can see apm0 in dmesg
but when i enter "shutdown -p now", the system just
reboot instead of turning off the power
i also put apm_enable="YES" and apmd_enable="YES" in
rc.conf