user toor ???

Jimi Thompson jimit at myrealbox.com
Thu Apr 17 16:42:31 PDT 2003

"toor" is no more and no less of a risk that "root".  Secure it as
you would root.  Oh, and given sufficient opportunity, I can crack
ANY password that uses characters from the ASCII set.  It's just not
that difficult.  If you are going to expose this system the internet,
I STRONGLY recommend that you use two-factor authentication and DO
NOT RELY on passwords alone.