Many thanks to FreeBSD Questions and SMP members

James Schmidt james at JamesSchmidt.Com
Wed Apr 16 08:33:04 PDT 2003

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone on the FreeBSD Questions & SMP
mailing lists - because of you I now have an Intel SE7500CW2 Dual XEON
system that is not only running SMP, but also supports HyperThreading.
Without your help, this server would still be stuck in uniprocessor mode
under FreeBSD 4.5.  My boss now thinks I am a Genius ;)  Everyone's help
is truly appreciated, and keep up the excellent work, and I hope I can
some day contribute as much as I have benefitted from these forums.

Sincerest regards,
James Schmidt