IPSEC

Gavin Grabias gaving at enter.net
Wed Apr 16 06:58:01 PDT 2003

Hi,
I have a question regarding an IPSEC configuration.  I am not really sure
how this would work, it almost seems in between tunnel, and transport
mode.

Network:

Computer A -------------- (Router) -----------( INTERNET ) ------ Server A
(192.168.0.2)  (192.168.0.1)   (216.193.1.1)                      (6.6.6.6)

What I want to do is use IPSEC between Computer A and Server A.  I am just
confused about how it would work given that I don't have 2 distinct LANs
that I am trying to interconnect.  I doubt transport mode would work given
the NAT taking place.  Can anyone give me any pointers?  Every example I
see doesn't seem to attempt this.

Thanks
Gavin