John <agent007=email-agents.com@spamarrest.com>

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Apr 15 12:15:10 PDT 2003

Wayne Pascoe wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but every message I send to
> the list results in a reply from
> John <agent007=email-agents.com at spamarrest.com>
>
> This reply is advertising a commercial service, or to be accurate, a
> free trial of one.

I'm not seeing this.

> Is there any chance that this address can be removed from the list on
> the basis of spamming? It's quite annoying.

I've posted many emails to the list today and not seen what you are
describing.

Although there was one poster who was using the spamarrest service and
when I CCed him, I was required to verify my reality with the spamarrest
service before the CC would get to him.  Perhaps he's been on your
CC list and you didn't notice it.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies