Trouble running phoenix browser

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Mon Apr 14 18:46:51 PDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 04:43:17PM -0700, Nathan Kinkade wrote:
: On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 12:00:18AM +0100, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
: >
: > Hi,
: >
: > I installed perl from the ports on my new box, and then started an install
: > of the Phoenix browser.  After it was finished, typing 'phoenix' runs for a
: > couple of seconds, then returns to the shell prompt.  There is no error
: > message of any kind, and no processes left running.  The browser simply
: > never appears.
: >
: > Any idea what this could be?  Like I said, I saw NO error messages during
: > installation or when running, so that sure makes it difficult to diagnose.
: >
: > Please CC me if you can help.  I'm not on the list currently.
: >
: > jm
:
: Anything noteworthy in /var/log/messages?

I just ran phoenix again and checked, and there is nothing there.  Just my
last su after the dmesg info.

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.