Toolkits

Emil A Eklund eae-dated-1050789511.c60c2f at eae.net
Mon Apr 14 14:58:43 PDT 2003

If your looking for a good free multi platform gui toolkit (assuming you
where talking about gui ones since you mentioned qt) take a look at
wxwindows (www.wxwindows.org) it supports unix/gtk, motif, mac, os/2 and
windows. (can be found in the ports collection as well)

Also gtk2 is supposed to be multi platform, for c++ bindings see gtkmm.

/Emil A Eklund
eae at eae.net