console colour

Andrew Brampton andrew at bramp.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 22:05:49 PDT 2003

Here is a thread on a forum I just found with google that explains how to
get color support
http://www.freebsdforums.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6159

Also if you are using a client like putty (which I do), there is a page
here:
http://members.optushome.com.au/emikulic/misc/putty-freebsd.html
which describes how to make putty play nice.

Also I once found a site full of useful color information, but I've lost the
URL :( Some googling might reveal it though.

Andrew