df giving perplexing results

Doug Hardie bc979 at lafn.org
Sun Apr 13 16:07:30 PDT 2003

Those numbers look reasonable.  You have a 14G disk with 48M used.
That means you hae 13G availabe (unused) and that is roughly 0% of the
disk in use.  The real percentage used should be .3% but df doesn't
show less than 1% so its rounding to 0%.  I would guess the Available
is rounded down to 13G since it doesn't show decimal places.