RELENG_4_8 buildworld problem, fails in secure/libexec/telnetd

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Fri Apr 11 11:16:04 PDT 2003

On Friday 11 April 2003 10:43 am, Emil A Eklund wrote:
> Okay, guess something is wrong in my setup then, I'll try a few more
> times and get back if I still fail.

BTW, I cvsuped RELENG_4. My systems either follow current or 4-stable.

Your clock seems to be a little bit off. I can see you are running a UTC
based clock and you are a few minutes off. That can bite you at times.
Make gets concerned when files it creates are older than files you have
created with cvsup.

Kent