question about freebsd install

bert01 bert-vde at pandora.be
Thu Apr 10 14:25:07 PDT 2003

HEllo,

I'm installing freebsd 5.0 from the boot discs... Everything goed fine, but my network card 's driver is not attached, now I have a disc with my network card and on that disc there's a map "freebsd" in that map There are 3 files:
IF_FET.C
if_fetreg.h
readme.txt
-> they are attached to this email

Now how can I make my ethernet work so I can install freebsd with ftp?

Greetz Bert