Automating portinstall

Chris Pepper pepper at reppep.com
Wed Apr 9 20:28:10 PDT 2003

	I'm trying to configure pkgtools to install packages with a
single command, and no interactivity. Unfortunately, it's not working
(except for webmin, apparently).

	In /usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf, I have:
   MAKE_ARGS = {
   'docproj*' => 'JADETEX=no',
   'imap-uw*' => '-DWITH_SSL_AND_PLAINTEXT',
   'mod_php4*' => '-DWITH_APACHE2',
   'postfix*' => '-DBATCH POSTFIX_OPTIONS="DB41 TLS"',
   'squirrelmail*' => '--with-apsx2',
   'webmin*' => '-DBATCH',
   }

	but postfix and mod_php4 still bring up the options picker,
and docproj still tells me to add "JADETEX=(yes|no)" after the make
command.

	What am I missing?

						Thanks much,

						Chris Pepper
PS-Please cc me -- I read -questions through the web archives.
--
Chris Pepper:               <http://www.reppep.com/~pepper/>
Rockefeller University:     <http://www.rockefeller.edu/>