fc-cache got killed with 100dpi

Hanspeter Roth hampi at rootshell.be
Wed Apr 9 11:03:06 PDT 2003

  On Apr 09 at 16:24, Hanspeter Roth spoke:

> I've now removed the 100dpi port. But when installing the fontconfig
> port the make invasion occurs while
> ===>   Registering installation for fontconfig-2.1.92

It seems to me that my ports-tree is somehow corrupt.
`make clean' in fontconfig affects more than 20 other ports.
`make pretty-print-build-depends-list' yields no ports at all.

`make clean' in fontconfig on another Freebsd will clean only 8
ports.

I'll probably have to reinstall the ports-tree.

-Hanspeter