Time Zone

Erik Trulsson ertr1013 at student.uu.se
Tue Apr 8 12:57:42 PDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 03:51:45PM -0400, Bob Perry wrote:

> [...]

The -u option for date(1) only allows you to set/display the time
relative UTC instead of relative the local time zone.  It does not
change what time zone FreeBSD considers itself in.

Reading the tzsetup(8) and adjkerntz(8) manpages should provide useful
information on how to set the time zone correctly.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson
ertr1013 at student.uu.se