ISO images in FTP

Yan Jingfeng yanjingfeng at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 6 11:25:36 PDT 2003

Hi, Kris:

Thank you for your reply. I will (have to) handle the difficulty to build
the CDs for my installation. I think the hardest thing is to split the
package on 2 CDs, in one CD no package depends on the packages on the other
CD. Whatever, I wish the next item to be removed from FTP site would not
packages. I can understand the freebsd project situ. I really appreciate
everyone's effort on the great system. I have used my affordable way to
support my lovely system each half year (I am only university student).
Hope I can do more later. Thank you all of you.

Best regards,
Jingfeng

>From: Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org>
>To: Yan Jingfeng <yanjingfeng at hotmail.com>
>CC: freebsd-questions at freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: ISO images in FTP
>Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 01:18:40 -0800
>
>On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 03:24:26AM +0000, Yan Jingfeng wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does it mean that FreeBSD will not build the 3rd and 4th CD Images for
FTP