Disabling USB

Lucas Holt luke at foolishgames.com
Sun Apr 6 08:40:17 PDT 2003

Thanks for the help.

  I noticed on reboot I had some USB stuff still, so I disabled usbd in
rc.conf.  Just letting others know what I had to do. :)

> Comment out or remove the lines governing usb in your kernel config
> file, and rebuild the kernel. You should find the lines you're looking
> for in the default GENERIC kernel. If you don't have that file anymore,
> you can find it at the web interface to the CVS repository:
>
> <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/i386/conf/GENERIC>
>
> HTH
> --
> Martin Karlsson

Lucas Holt
Luke at FoolishGames.com
FoolishGames.com
JustJournal.com

"The next generation of interesting software will be made on a
Macintosh, not an IBM PC."

-- Bill Gates (unconfirmed quote)