ipsec/racoon broken after upgrade to 4.8

Joost Bekkers joost at bps.jodocus.org
Sun Apr 6 01:09:47 PST 2003

Hello,

After a binary upgrade to 4.8R and making a custom kernel,
racoon exists when trying to create a tunnel:

2003-04-06 11:01:51: DEBUG: algorithm.c:382:alg_oakley_encdef(): encription(des)
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: racoon: Undefined symbol "des_key_sched"

I've got these in my kernel config, so that can't be the problem.
options         IPSEC                   #IP security
options         IPSEC_ESP               #IP security (crypto; define w/ IPSEC)
options         IPSEC_DEBUG             #debug for IP security

Any suggestions?

--
greetz Joost
joost at jodocus.org