sendmail woes

bastill at adam.com.au bastill at adam.com.au
Sat Apr 5 17:43:55 PST 2003

Quoting Jonathan Chen <jonc at chen.org.nz>:

> Looks like you forgot to run mergemaster.

Wish it was that simple!  :-)

I actually ran mergemaster twice - the first time -p as recommended.

However, I WILL run it again and hope that clears the problem.

You have no idea how irksome it is to reboot to Windoze, use webmail to
describe the problem and receive advice; reboot to FBSD to take the advice and
record what happened; reboot to Windoze, use webmail to report and obtain
further advice; reboot to FBSD .... it's driving me MAD I tell you - MAD!  :-)

--
Brian