Backup/RAID dillema

William Ashworth willybaby12345 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 12:58:40 PST 2003

Let me take this a step further.  There's an almost free (free for the first
couple of zones or DNS entries) service on the Net called www.zoneedit.com.
I would read their pages on services.  Intead of using your ISP as the main
nameserver on your IPs, you should point domain to Zone Edit.  That way zone
edit forwards requests to your main server.  If server #1 is unavailable,
then redirect service to #2.

Just a hunch, but I think it's valid.  There are other services that do this
as well.

Thanks,
William Ashworth