Sensible advice indeed.

Susanna Keith yub at tarbell.com
Mon Apr 16 11:50:07 UTC 2007

3 mar 2005 With the BBC charter being renewed yesterday for another ten years, it was good news all round. Further, I think that within five years, no-one will care where each function is transacted.
I mean smart-, right-, near-, on- and off-.
In this article he illustrates the "you are the weakest link, goodbye" fears of people as soon as they hear the work "outsourcing". 11 mar 2005 Sweden, Finland and Denmark, in particular, consistently outrank some of the larger European economies in terms of the number of U. I mean smart-, right-, near-, on- and off-.
there is a difference), which need extensive language skills should probably use the central and eastern European centres for this (near).
We live in a cyclical world. 6bn of its GBP100bn of assets. For, if you can explain what you are going to do before selling it, you may actually do a better job.
In certain parts of the industry, such as unit-linked life, the IFA community has an excessive concentration on seeing lots of different managers on platforms.
Of course, the good thing for readers of this blog is that BPO now accounts for 25. I predict that a combination of all location solutions will become the norm over the next 24 months.
Transnational organisations (rather than just international.