Call for testers: sendmail update in RELENG_4

Gregory Neil Shapiro gshapiro at freebsd.org
Tue Sep 23 22:48:48 PDT 2003

The release engineers have asked me to put together a patch for RELENG_4
that captures the most important security checks added to 8.12.10.
Given the closeness of the 4.9 release, there wouldn't be enough time to
test a complete MFC of 8.12.10.  If you have some time during the day
Wednesday, please test the patch at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~gshapiro/sendmail.diff

Unfortunately, I won't be able to accommodate requests to add other
changes that people want from 8.12.10.  The full 8.12.10 MFC will happen
after the RELENG_4 code freeze is lifted.

If no problems are found, the patch will be committed Wednesday evening.