svn commit: r369447 - head/math/py-numpy

Thierry Thomas thierry at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 1 21:17:33 UTC 2014

Le mer  1 oct 14 à 22:53:45 +0200, Antoine Brodin <antoine at freebsd.org>
 écrivait :

> And those 2:
>
> http://package20.nyi.freebsd.org/data/91amd64-default-baseline/369680/logs/errors/wspr-3.00.r2511_8.log
> http://package20.nyi.freebsd.org/data/91amd64-default-baseline/369680/logs/errors/wsjt-9.1.r2511_5.log
>
> Are you sure it's no a bug in numpy?
> Manually adding -shared to all those ports doesn't look too right.

I'm wondering too... This is rather strange, and I cannot explain why
this failure appears now.

For sure numpy was broken before my patch: it was impossible to use it
without setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the libfortran directory. But I don't
understand how it could be related to this missing '-shared'.

In the meantime we also upgraded Gcc from 4.7 to 4.8, and this produces
also new failures, e.g. with cad/kicad: it was OK with 4.7 but does not
compile anymore with 4.8.

Any ideas?
--
Th. Thomas.