ports/189666: devel/py-demjson: unfetchable due to rerolled tarball

John Marino freebsd.contact at marino.st
Tue May 27 11:51:05 UTC 2014

On 5/27/2014 13:43, Bartłomiej Rutkowski wrote:

> The 2.0.1 version was released instead, and I am sending the PR with
> update tonight, so, please, close the current PR as we're doing
> proper version bump.

Okay, but I prefer to keep everything on the same PR.  Can you just mail
the patches as an attachment to
mailto:bug-followup at FreeBSD.org,freebsd at marino.st?subject=Re:%20ports/189666:%20devel%2Fpy-demjson%3A%20unfetchable%20due%20to%20rerolled%20tarball

(same as going to
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/189666 then clicking on
"submit followup" link at bottom which launches your mail client.

It's totally legitimate to update a port in response to a PR on the same PR.

Thanks,
John