ports/190132: [Patch] update port www/py-selenium to 2.42.0

Vladimir Chukharev Vladimir.Chukharev at tut.fi
Fri May 23 06:30:01 UTC 2014

The following reply was made to PR ports/190132; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Vladimir Chukharev" <Vladimir.Chukharev at tut.fi>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org, Vladimir.Chukharev at gmail.com
Subject: Re: ports/190132: [Patch] update port www/py-selenium to 2.42.0
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 09:11:47 +0300

 Apparently the commit of yesterday upgrading to 2.41.0 has not yet propagated to the svn server, which I used for patch creation...
 Hope this is not a problem. Bug me if it is, I'll re-create the patch (it's only the version in Makefile and what 'make makesum' does - and this eliminates the need to downgrade Firefox for tests).

 --
 Vladimir Chukharev