ports/168980: devel/py-distribute fails to install some files

Volodymyr Kostyrko c.kworr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:10:02 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/168980; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr at gmail.com>
To: rm at FreeBSD.org, freebsd-python at FreeBSD.org, bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/168980: devel/py-distribute fails to install some files
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:00:45 +0200

 26.03.2013 21:45, rm at FreeBSD.org пишет:
 > Synopsis: devel/py-distribute fails to install some files
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 > State-Changed-By: rm
 > State-Changed-When: Tue Mar 26 19:45:33 UTC 2013
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > Hi Volodymyr, is this still the case? We have a local patch with current
 > distribute in ports that should prevent such a breakage.

 I think it definitely wouldn't manifest the same way and the bug can be
 closed.

 Right now with each py-distribute update I have to fix easy-install.pth
 by hand as port instead of updating it just installs
 easy-install.pth.dist. I'm not sure that this bug still persists. Anyway
 next update will sort the things out.

 --
 Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.