Postgresql + Python

Rafael Espíndola rafaelespindola at live.com
Tue Nov 27 12:29:30 UTC 2012

Well, if I'm not mistaken had tested "CONFIGURE_ARGS = - with-python'', but had no success, but I could be mistaken. Anyway I did what I told you earlier and it worked perfectly, and this I care ehheheh, I was afflicted with it.

I come once again thank the interest in helping, it is important for the FreeBSD project. I'm Brazilian, sorry for my English, or maybe I should say sorry for the English Google :)

--
Rafael da Silva Espíndola
Espíndola Segurança da Informação