Postgresql + Python

Rafael Espíndola rafaelespindola at live.com
Tue Nov 27 10:28:37 UTC 2012

Good morning dear,

I'm having a problem and can not find a solution, if you can help me I'll be very grateful. My problem is regarding the installation of PostgreSQL with support Python3, I'm doing the installation through the ports (databases / postgresql-plpython), but it installs PostgreSQL9.0.10 + Python 2.7, so I have only supported libraries python2 (plpythonu and plpython2u).

I've tried a few ways to install Python3 with PostgreSQL, but without success, I can not install the library Python3 (plpython3u). Can you help me, enlighten me?

Thank you!

--
Rafael da Silva Espíndola
Espíndola Segurança da Informação