ports/173501: irc/py-irclib build failure on amd64

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 13 14:14:49 UTC 2012

William Grzybowski wrote on 13.11.2012 16:07:
> FYI the PRs I opened are ports/173506 and ports/173507.
>
> Thanks rm.

Ok, done. To be honest I think it will be better to update irclib to
latest version (3.6):
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/irc

Author changed his mind and proposing regular setuptools install along
with paver install:

"""
  You have several options to install the IRC project.

   * Use "easy_install irc" or "pip install irc" to grab the latest
     version from the cheeseshop (recommended).
   * Run "python setup.py install" (from the source distribution) or
   * Run "paver install" (from repo checkout, requires paver) or
   * Copy irc directory to appropriate site-packages directory.
"""

After update this port can be converted to old good
USE_DISTUTILS=easy_install

--
Regards,
Ruslan