The final of python32 port

Li-Wen Hsu lwhsu at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 21 18:36:49 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 22:48:43 +0800, wen heping wrote:
> Hi, all:
>
>    I finished the python32 port and I attached the new bsd.python.mk and
> shar file of python32 here.
>
>    One of my change is that I remove the code which generate the .pyc and
> .pyo file name by the .py file name into ${PLIST}. It could reduce the size of
> pk-plist file, but It also bring inconvenient to maintain the port.
>
>    Any comments and improvements are welcomed.

I guess it's due to the size limitation of mailman, this mail doesn't show up
on -python@ list.  Since I received some private mails about python32
updating, I'll point they to this list and put wen's files at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~lwhsu/python32/

(hope wen would not mind ;-)

Currently I don't have time look into them, though....

--
Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu AT FreeBSD.org>
http://lwhsu.org