py-wnck

Rod Person rodperson at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 04:37:02 PST 2009

Hello All,

I'm working on a port of the screenlets application. It requires python bindings for libwnck. I can't seem to find a port of py-wnck that stands alone, it seems to be buried in either py-gnome or py25-gnome-desktop packages, because I removed these packages and now I get the import error of not finding the wcnk module.

I trying to strip down the screenlets dependencies of gnome and was wondering if anyone knew of a freebsd compatible py-wnck package. I've only found one that is 64bit and compiled for linux.

Thanks
Rod

--
"you never know just how you look through other peoples eyes" --g.haynes