devel/py-simplejson

Wesley Shields wxs at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 26 01:27:56 UTC 2008

Trying to update devel/py-simplejson results in the following on a
freshly updated ports tree:

=> ez_setup.py doesn't seem to exist in
/usr/ports/distfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch from http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/.
fetch: http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/ez_setup.py: size mismatch:
expected 9419, actual 9646
=> Attempting to fetch from
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/.
fetch: ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/ez_setup.py:
File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
=> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles/ and try again.
*** Error code 1

Unfortunately I do not have an old copy of ez_setup.py around to compare
the changes that were made, so I do not feel comfortable committing the
update to fix the problem.

I'm hoping that someone can compare the changes that caused the
ez_setup.py script to be re-rolled and commit a fix.

-- WXS