RedHat Customer Base

lee.booker at spotitsolution.com lee.booker at spotitsolution.com
Fri Feb 28 18:29:47 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am writing to you with regards to the contact list of RedHat Software
customer base.

We also provide decision makers contacts from companies using the below
application

*Windows Server users, Ubuntu Linux users, Hyper-V users, VMware ESXi
users, Workday users, Mule ESB users, NetApp FAS users, Nutanix users,
Oracle BPM Suite users, Pega Platform and more*.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Lee Booker| Demand Generation

Data Coverage- Global (North America, EMEA, APAC & LATAM)

If you wish not to receive further emails, change the subject line to
Unsubscribe