Troubles with USB

Jason Bacon bacon4000 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:30:38 UTC 2021

I've had similar trouble, which I mentioned on this list in the past.
The PowerMac is finicky about USB sticks.  It seems that it does work
with U3 drives and other newer drives.  I was only able to boot from one
older 2 GB drive that has since burned out, so I'm unable to upgrade at
the moment, given that my optical drive can't read DVDs.

If you can find a USB stick the same vintage as the PowerMac, your luck
might change.

     JB

--
Earth is a beta site.