iMac g4 boot problem

Alfredo Dal´Ava Júnior alfredo.dalava at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 22:45:22 UTC 2020

Hi Joe,

What FreeBSD version you have installed and what version you're trying
to boot? Did it happen after some update? Please give more details on
what you have.
Boot using USB stick works only for some sticks, older ones have more
chances of success.

You may also try to boot an older kernel typing "boot kernel.old" on
boot prompt (in case an older kernel is available)

[]'s
Alfredo