FreeBSD 11.3 or 12.x on IBM 9115-505

Phil Scarr phil.scarr at pm.me
Fri Nov 1 11:01:48 UTC 2019

I’m in 100% agreement with you.  There have been a lot more commercial support of Linux.  I was using “market share” as a proxy for that concept.  :-)

--

[Currently Reading](https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1740012?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature)
[Book Cover](https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1740012?utm_medium=cover=&utm_source=email_signature)