I've completed a run of: kyua test -k /usr/tests/Kyuafile on a PowerMac G5 (2 sockets, 2 cores per)

Mark Millard marklmi at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 05:30:04 UTC 2019

For the first time I've had a run of:

kyua test -k /usr/tests/Kyuafile

complete on a system that had no part built via
gcc 4.2.1 .

This was based on head -r335558 , cross-built
via amd64->powerpc64 , system-clang and
devel/powerpc64-binutils .

There are fixes and hacks involved. The only
file system is ufs (so zfs tests do not work).
I had core files redirected for where they go,
so any were not found by the tests themselves.
I had to build the kernel with 'device epair'
to avoid a dynamic-loading crash for
dpcpu_off[cpuid] used with one or more
.ko internal pcpu_entry_NAMEs , in this case
pcpu_entry_epair_dcpu .

It reported:

===> Summary
Results read from /root/.kyua/store/results.usr_tests.20190331-021208-373603.db
Test cases: 7504 total, 227 skipped, 37 expected failures, 121 broken, 54 failed
Total time: 6552.974s

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com