Unix Users list

David Thomas daviddtthomas6 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 18:27:04 UTC 2018

Hello,

This is Jillian from the pre-sales team I would like to know if you are
interested in acquiringUnix Users contact list with email,

Let me know your exact target Industry you are trying to reach so that I can
provide you more information accordingly for your marketing and other
business Campaigns?

Also, a quick note to inform you that currently, we are running an offer on
all immediate purchases where you can avail the same list at much lesser
cost. Let me know if want to know more about the discounted pricing.

If you are not the right person, please forward it to the right person in
your organization.

Best Regards,

David Thomas

To opt out,please response Exit.