G5 support

Rob Ballantyne robballantyne3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 17:03:34 UTC 2018

These messages indicate the system is having trouble figuring out your
disk.  It could be a 'bad' disk but I thought I would mention that I had
similar problems (I didn't write them down so I can't absolutely confirm
they are true) when I tried a new SATA3/flash drive on my system.  It
appears that SATA3/flash is not supported currently (I would suspect no
hardware support).

Regards,
Rob