Apache OpenOffice on FreeBSD-ppc (was Re: LibreOffice 4)

Pedro Giffuni pfg at FreeBSD.org
Wed May 20 02:46:16 UTC 2015

Hello guys;

Just thought I'd update this old thread ...

I did merge into upstream OpenOffice the bare-bones support
for FreeBSD powerpc [1].

It is untested, I am pretty sure you will have to do changes so that
it finds openjdk(?) but editors/openoffice-devel should have what
you need to get started.

Hope that helps,

Pedro.

[1]