PowerPC Packages [digests.txz solved: Too literal about "Download: Packages" URL (included Latest)]

Mark Millard markmi at dsl-only.net
Wed Jun 25 21:17:45 UTC 2014

I was too literal about using the "Download: Packages" link that was listed on
http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/powerpc-10-packages/ . I should have
stuck with http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/powerpc-10-packages .

The web page for http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/powerpc-10-packages/
does not mention or list digests.txz (or packgesite.txz). (If it had I probably would
have figured this out quickly by seeing the file listed at that level.) I see now that I
should expect digests.txz and packagesite.txz to be one level up from the .txz's for
the packages themselves (even if I can not see those two files).

Looking a the list of log files ( http://people.freebsd.org/~nwhitehorn/powerpc-10-packages/logs )
shows digest.txz is valid but just happens to be only one character different from the digests.txz name.

===
Mark Millard
markmi at dsl-only.net