Sharing experience: X11 on Mac Mini G4 (ATI RV280)

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 25 15:15:46 UTC 2014

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 09:00:47AM -0600, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:
> The drm(4) module on PPC sometimes has issues. You could try disabling it in
> your xorg.conf (or removing the relevant kernel modules, drm.ko and
> radeon.ko, from /boot/kernel) and see if that helps.

Hmm, actually, I don't have neither drm.ko nor radeon.ko under /boot/kernel,
since I was running custom, stripped-down kernel.  Perhaps I should've tried
playing with X11 on GENERIC before spamming the list. ;-)

Nonetheless, thanks for your suggestion Nathan.

./danfe